What is GameX?
GameX is a gaming portal for SMART, SUN & TNT subscribers wherein you can play games from various categories.
- The portal provides you, the mobile user an access to exclusive, high quality gaming content across different genres.
- GameX will offer you the ability to enjoy different games:
- Java Games for feature phones
- Android Games
- HTML5 & browser based games for all data capable phones
You have the option to
GameX Ala Carte Games
- avail of subscription based gaming service through which you can play unlimited games for a limited period.
- download Ala Carte games where you can buy and download individual games which can be played for a life time as long as games are installed on your phone. User pay upon download of game.
- What is ala carte games?
This is a games type where you can pay only for the game/games that you have downloaded. Once paid, the game is yours for life!!
- What are the prices at which I can download games?
The games are available from P5 to P50. There are also some games which are free to download but with in-game purchases. Within the game you can purchase extra lives, game play or other items to enhance game experience.
- Are there any recurring charges?
There are no recurring charges for the Ala Carte games. You will pay only for the game that you have downloaded once.
- Are there any additional charges for downloading the game?
You will be using data on your phone, so it depends on what data package you are using.
- What if I have been charged but I didn’t get the game?
No problem!! If the download was interrupted due to some reasons, you can still download the same game from the ‘My Account’ section on the portal. Here you will see the list of all games that you have downloaded. Please note that you can only attempt to download 5 times. Please ensure that you are in good connectivity when you re-try.
- For re-downloading the game from My Account, do I have to pay again for the game?
No. there are no charges for re-downloading the game from My Account. However, data charges may apply depending on your data package. Also, please note that you can attempt downloading a game from the ‘my account’ section only for 24 hours from the first download attempt. Such that after 24 hours of your 1st download attempt you will be charged for the download.
- I changed my handset. Earlier I used to see more games for my handset. Why has this reduced?
The games that we make available to you are compatible for specific handset model. There were more number of games available for your previous handset and less for your new handset. However, we keep adding new games regularly and you should see more games for your handset.
- What if I change my handset or mobile number? Can I still get my previous games?
If you change your handset and retain the same number, then you will be able to play the same games on your new handset if they are compatible for your new handset. However, if you change your mobile number, then you will be recognized as a new user. In this case, you will need to pay for the same games like a new user.
- Why are there are no games for my handset?
Sorry! We are regularly adding new handsets. Please do keep visiting us and check later. You may also email us your phone mobile at email@example.com we shall reply within 2 business days. Thank you for your support.
GameX Browser Games
What are Browser Based Games?
- What is Subscription Service?
On Subscription it offers unlimited mobile games to download and play as long as you have an active subscription. Subscription is available at as low as P5 per day, 10-20 per week & P50 per month. You can chose on these billing frequency.
- Where do I find Mobile games offered from GameX on my Mobile phone?
- You need to log on to gamex.ph/mobile from your mobile via your mobile browser (WAP / Services Browser) or open your GameX App (if you have this on your phone). You can then select from a range of mobile games. Remember to bookmark for easy access.
Here are some pointers to HELP you connect:
- To browse and purchase a game, please make sure
- Your mobile is configured with Mobile Internet (WAP/GPRS) settings.
- You are using a compatible mobile for mobile games.
- You have enough load balance, especially if you are using a prepaid. For postpaid, purchase will be charged on top of your bill.
- You have enough space for downloading mobile games on your mobile. We recommend you save the games you download on your memory card – if there is one in your mobile phone.
- How do I get the link for GameX?
You have to visit gamex.ph/mobile
- How to download the games from GameX?
You can browse through the portal and download the games by clicking the download button.
- How do I play the games?
You can access the games / applications folder on your phone to play the games. The instructions to play the game will be within the game.
- Where can I find help/instructions on playing the games?
You will find the Game specific instructions within the game once you download it.
- How much do I pay for playing the games?
If you have opted to subscribe to GameX Games Club, then you can download unlimited number of games and play them as long as your subscription is active.
- If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for – daily subscription will be active for 24 hours, weekly subscription will be active for 7days and monthly will be active for 30 days. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
- I want to see, when is my subscription renewal date?
You can visit “My Account” section of GamesX portal to check your subscription date and next subscription renewal date.
- How can I find the specific games on GameX ?
GameX has a unique offering of unlimited access to games. You can browse through the respective categories. Please do note that only Games that are supported for your phone are displayed on the pages.
- Where can I find the games which I have already downloaded? How can I download the games again? Do I need to pay again for these Games?
You can go to “My Account” section to see the list of games downloaded by you in the past. The Games can be downloaded from the ‘My Account’ section as long as you retain the same number. The Games will be free to download, but data charges would apply as applicable. You can attempt downloading a game from the ‘my account’ section only 5 times.
- How can I unsubscribe from the GamesX Subscription Service?
To unsubscribe from the subscription services, you need to go to “My Account” in GameX Games Club and click on ‘Unsubscribe’ button. Or send the corresponding opt out keyword being sent to you on a daily or weekly basis.
- How do I send my feedback to GameX ?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for – daily or weekly. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be renewed.
- I cannot launch the game?
You may have downloaded a subscription based game; this can be identified with a launch window indicating multiple subscription options like, per day, per week & per month. Such games will try to bill/check for your subscription status at launch and may not start due to insufficient balance in your account.
- I could launch my game till yesterday, but it won’t start today?
You may have downloaded a subscription based game; this can be identified with a launch window indicating multiple subscription options like, per day, per week & per month. These games might not start on second day/week/month due to in sufficient balance in your account which restricted us to renew your games subscription.
- I get error 'Low Balance, Recharge and try again', what does this mean?
This message is displayed when you do not have sufficient balance in your account or your daily / weekly / monthly renewal has been unsuccessful. To continue enjoying GameX subscription service kindly reload and try again.
Browser based games are HTML 5.0 games which can be played on the browser of the handset. As long as your phone is data compatible and you have data connection, you can play these games.
How to play Brower Games?
Browser based games can be played by buying daily pass or weekly pass for the respective prices as mentioned on the portal.
What is the validity of the passes?
The daily pass is valid for 24 hours and the weekly pass is valid for 7 days.