What is Games Club?
Games Club is a gaming service for SMART, SUN & TNT subscribers wherein the user can play games from various categories. Gaming options provided are as follows:
- Users can subscribe for Sunscription based gaming service through which you can play unlimited games for a limited period.
- Ala Carte Downloads: Users can buy and download individual games which can be played by the user for life time.
- Users can also play Browser Based Games
Enter the world of endless play with Games Club!
1. What is Games Club Subscription Service?
Games Club is a gaming mobile portal. On Subscription it offers unlimited mobile games to download and play as long as you have an active subscription. Subscription is available at as low as P5 per day, 20 per week & P50 per month. Once you are subscribed to Games Club subscription services, you will need an active data connection to be able to validate your subscription status and play the games. Data charges will be applicable as per the package selected.
2. Where do I find Mobile games offered from Games Club on my Mobile phone?
You need to log on to http://gamex.gamesclub.mobi from your mobile via your mobile browser (WAP / Services Browser). You can then select from a range of mobile games. Remember to bookmark for easy access.
Here are some pointers to HELP you connect:
To browse and purchase a game, please make sure
Your mobile is configured with Mobile Internet (WAP/GPRS) settings.
You are using a compatible mobile for mobile games.
You have enough credit, especially if you are using a prepaid
You have enough space for downloading mobile games on your mobile. We recommend you save the games you download on your memory card – if there is one in your mobile phone.
3. How do I get the link for Games Club?
You have to visit http://gamex.gamesclub.mobi.
4. How to download the games from Games Club?
You can browse through the portal and download the games by clicking the download button.
5. How do I play the games?
You can access the games / applications folder on your phone to play the games. The instructions to play the game will be within the game.
6. Where can I find help/instructions on playing the games?
You will find the Game specific instructions within the game once you download it.
7. How much do I pay for playing the games?
If you have opted to subscribe to Games Club, then you can download unlimited number of games and play them as long as your subscription is active. Subscriptions are available as low P5 per day, 20 per week & P50 per month.
8. If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for – daily subscription will be active for 24 hours, weekly subscription will be active for 7days and monthly will be active for 30 days. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
9. I want to see, when is my subscription renewal date?
You can visit “My Account” section of Games Club portal to check your subscription date and next subscription renewal date.
10. How can I find the specific games on Games Club ?
Games Club has a unique offering of unlimited access to games. You can browse through the respective categories. Please do note that only Games that are supported for your phone are displayed on the pages.
11. Where can I find the games which I have already downloaded? How can I download the games again? Do I need to pay again for these Games?
You can go to “My Account” section to see the list of games downloaded by you in the past.
The Games can be downloaded from the ‘My Account’ section as long as you retain the same number. The Games will be free to download, but data charges would apply as applicable. You can attempt downloading a game from the ‘my account’ section only 5 times.
12. How can I unsubscribe from the Games Club Subscription Service?
To unsubscribe from the subscription services, you need to go to “My Account” in Games Club and click on ‘Unsubscribe’ button.
13. How do I send my feedback to Games Club ?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. If I have opted for the subscription option, how long does my subscription last?
Your subscription period will be dependent on the period you have opted for – daily or weekly. At the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
15. I cannot launch the game?
You may have downloaded a subscription based game; this can be identified with a launch window indicating multiple subscription options like, P5 per day, 20 per week & P50 per month. Such games will try to bill/check for your subscription status at launch and may not start due to insufficient balance in your account.
16. I could launch my game till yesterday, but it won’t start today?
You may have downloaded a subscription based game; this can be identified with a launch window indicating multiple subscription options like, P5 per day, 20 per week & P50 per month. These games might not start on second day/week/month due to in sufficient balance in your account which restricted us to renew your games subscription.
17. I get error 'Low Balance, Recharge and try again', what does this mean?
This message is displayed when you do not have sufficient balance in your account or your daily / weekly / monthly renewal has been unsuccessful. To continue enjoying Games Club subscription service kindly refill and try again.